We are seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanic with some electrical skills to maintain all production and non-production related equipment and systems. We are looking to fill 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) and 3rd Shift (11pm-7am). This is a fast paced and high demand environment, where excellent troubleshooting skills are needed. We are a 100% climate controlled environment.
Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure production machinery runs efficiently. Technicians will be responsible for tear down, repair, reassembly and modifications of complicated mechanical machinery. Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical problems.
* Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
* Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
* Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
* Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
* Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
* Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
* Must be able to frequently lift 50lbs.
* Record repairs and maintenance performed.
* Cut and weld metal to repair broken parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
* Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience in troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of processing/packaging equipment, as well as building maintenance.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)