Robert Half Technology has an opening for a skilled Database Developer with a strong relational database background. In this role, you will be working to design, build and develop database architecture. If you consider yourself an authority on query writing and love developing systems, this may be the Database Developer position for you. This position is an opportunity for full-time employment, based in the Darien, Connecticut area.
- Generate a database schema based on application related function and type of the data
- Provide documentation and training to the Database Administrator as well as other users when necessary
- Build an efficient data storage method for the database
- Plan out, code, and design relational databases
- 7+ years working as a Database Developer or a related role - Familiarity with query coding and relational databases - Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations - Solid understanding of Microsoft SQL - Experience with Database Administration - SQL Reporting experience required - Proven knowledge of AWS Technologies - Deep understanding of triggers - Database Triggers experience preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Database Developer.
Sql Server Reporting Services