Let’s face it, everyone has bills to pay, and Staffmark can help! As one of the largest national commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has more than 40 years of experience in the staffing industry, and we have the resources to help find the right job for you. Plus, working as a temporary employee is a great way to get your foot in the door at a great company.
• Production Technician | Assembler positions available
- Performing hands-on assembly and physical assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Utilize hand tools and power tools that may produce vibration during use
- Evaluates the assembly process and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Personal Protective Equipment required: safety glasses, vests, steel toe shoes/boots, and hard hats, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with possible weekend work and overtime required
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency
- Must have excellent attendance
- Background Check
• Competitive pay & benefits
- $19.00/hr (day shift)
- $20.90/hr (swing/graveyard shift)
• Shifts: Flexibility with schedules is a plus. Subject to change
- 6:30am – 3:00pm; Mon-Fri
- 6:25pm – 3:15am; Mon-Fri
- Shift A: 6am – 6pm; Sun-Tues or Sun-Wed
- Shift B: 6am – 6pm; Wed-Sat or Thurs-Sat
- Shift C: 6pm - 6am; Sun-Tues or Sat-Tues
- Shift D: 6pm – 6am; Wed-Sat or Wed-Fri
Our goal is to set you up for success! If you’re ready to start on the path to your future, apply online at www.staffmark.com with job code: 1009512 or text us Fremont at
~ Be Safe and Stay Well!!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Personal Protective Equipment
Continuous Improvement Process
Attention To Detail