Are you looking for a job with variety? This company has a small office of about 10 people looking to add a sharp individual to join their team! This position is a blend of customer service (via email and over the phone) in addition to doing office assistant tasks. You also must love dogs as the Manager brings hers in the office daily!
Customer Service Assistant:
- 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Pay: $16-$17/hr depending on experience
- They have a modern office with about 10 people located in the North Loop area (bus or paid parking available - you get a pass).
- Assist with answering the phones from customers and vendors.
- Process orders quickly and efficiently in the internal database.
- Open mail, process invoices and customer statements
- Check order to ensure that customers have entered correct details, such as prices, discounts or product numbers
- Issue credits for returns or damaged inventory.
- Contact customers to resolve any queries or obtain any information that is missing regarding products being ordered.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
- Monitor various reports in SAP
- Act as one of the liaisons for warehouse in regards to returns, questions, etc.
- Basic Microsoft Office experience
- Communicate with sales representatives and customers via phone and email regarding specifics (e.g. catalog errors, item number changes/updates, policy changes, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.