Responsible for using various systems to apply for and monitor appointments, as well as coordinate the exchange of information to obtain appointments from various entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Ensure product certifications for represented carriers are complete
- Process new appointments and/or coordinate necessary information to obtain such appointments
- Track and inform agents of certification requirements
- Maintain detailed agent record files
- Reconciliation of partner carrier appointments
- Maintain licensing forms, databases, spreadsheets in support of appointment process
- Audit day to day work, insuring compliance with DOI rules and regulations
- Process expense reports
- Produce various reports as needed
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mature judgment and discretion
- Basic math skills
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to think analytically
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Possesses a high degree of dependability and motivation
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of agent licensing
- Associates or Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
- > 1 year of experience working in agent licensing with another insurance company
- Demonstrate familiarity with company policies/ procedures
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of departmental organizational structure/function
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A- (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies