Invoicing Specialist II
Seeking an Invoicing Specialist for an immediate career opportunity with a well-known Oil and Gas corporation in Spring, TX. This is a 1-year contract with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent.
This is a mid-level position, requiring someone to have at least 5 years of general accounting experience. The Invoicing Specialist is responsible for collecting billing information for services provided to 3rd parties in order to produce invoices and complete necessary accounting system entries.
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Creating invoices.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information.
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5+ years of general accounting and invoicing experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Possess analytical skills
- Strong, accurate typing skills
- Proficiency in SAP ERP system and MS Excel required
- Ability to meet required deadlines
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Maintain Indexed Record