Kforce's Seattle, WA client is looking for a Senior Contract Lead Business Analyst to lead a small team of other Business Analysts to support the organization's large-scale project to modernize its finance operations, business systems and processes.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead a small team of 5 to 10 Business Analysts to all perform detailed requirements analysis, document business processes, create functional and technical requirements. This Lead must work with and influence decisions across multiple teams, including: teams responsible for legacy systems, enterprise IT services, and integrations; also partner with IT and business units.
This position will lead a small team of Business Analysts together, creating and maintaining deliverables, driving design issues to solution, ad hoc analysis, understanding data, testing, training and stabilization support. The position must be able to lead a team to understand business, system and technical issues, and facilitate problem solving and issue resolution. Excellent analytical acumen and documentation skills, an ability to prioritize multiple timelines and competing goals and excellent documentation skills, and ensuring your team does the same, will be important in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science or related area or experience
- Minimum of four years of experience with complex work in business analysis, including requirements gathering with diverse business groups, as well as functional and technical requirements as well
- Experience leading a small team of Business Analysts, up to 10 people with demonstrated mentorship ability, collaboration skills and strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely, independently and ability to develop teamwork with other remote team members
- Experience facilitating meetings, constructively addressing input and criticism, and resolving conflicts
- Effectively presents complex technical material to non-technical audiences in an approachable way
- Able to understand and communicate business relevance to management/ leadership teams
- Demonstrated excellent written/oral communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities
- Experience with data deliverables as part of an ERP program team using Workday or comparable products
- Proficient using SQL for data profiling and data analysis
- Experience in data modeling and data design, including relational and dimensional
- Experience with data management/data integration design and implementations
- Experience conducting quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.