To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pompano Beach, FL 33069
- Areas USA, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Multi-unit General Manager
Areas USA, Inc • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Areas USA FLTP is looking for a Multi-unit General Manager to oversee food and beverage operations at the Pompano Service Travel Plaza on the Florida Turnpike. The General Manager would be responsible for the coordination, planning, organization, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. Candidate must be able to pass a series of background checks. For more information please visit our website at www.areasusa.com
1. Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
2. Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
3. Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
4. Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
5. Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
6. Make employment and termination decisions.
7. Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
8. Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
9. Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
10. Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
11. Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
12. Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
13. Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
14. Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
15. Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
16. Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.