$16.57 per hour
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking an Administrative Clerk, PRN (As Needed Basis) who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and communities we serve.
The Administrative Clerk, PRN (As Needed Basis) provides clerical and administrative support for various departments.
They will perform varied and moderately complex typing, clerical functions and related general office duties that require independent judgment in the use of work methods and procedures.
- Produce finished documents efficiently using word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Independently edit documents making necessary corrections to include spelling and grammar.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records in accordance with corporate and facility procedures.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with staff, inmates and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- Two years of experience in full-time clerical, or administrative office work is required.
- Additional qualifying education at an accredited college, business school or technical institute in office administration or a related field may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis up to one year.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Management