To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Alexandria, LA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiter - Alexandria, LA
Would you like to be a part of a company whose unique business model separates them from all other competition? Would a generous salary and outstanding benefits in an encouraging and inspiring atmosphere be important to you? Would helping local businesses and community members on a daily basis interest you? If so, please continue reading and Apply Now!
Advantage Resourcing is a professional staffing and recruiting firm that helps talented people find meaningful work and companies build productive workforces. We couldn't do what we do without our fantastic internal team. And we're growing! We are actively looking for a Recruiter for our Alexandria, Louisiana Branch and we hope that person is you! If you love working with people, and providing a valuable service to the community then please Apply NOW!
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a member of Recruit Global Staffing, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. This provides a number of professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Award-winning teamwork. We have the best people in the business and have received countless awards, including the 2019 Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing talent Satisfaction 2019.
- Training and support. We'll provide the tools you need to be successful.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you're challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too!
- Excellent benefits. To keep your life healthy and balanced, we offer competitive pay, great benefits, and recognition for a job well done.
As a Recruiter you'll provide human resources services for our customers, including but not limited to:
- Making decisions relating to the hiring, placement, discipline, and termination of temporary employees placed with Advantage Resourcing customers.
- Assess and evaluate customer needs, determines and define detailed job requirements.
- Evaluates, assesses, selects, orients, and educates job candidates for Advantage Resourcing customers in order to ensure the best placement of an employee for Advantage Resourcing customers as well as for the best placement for the employee.
- Serves as liaison between customers and employees to create and implement processes to meet the human resources needs of the customer and Advantage Resourcing temporary employees.
- Evaluates worksite performance of employees and makes decisions regarding appropriate measures to resolve disciplinary issues.
- Develops and fosters professional partnerships with customers to ensure their human resources needs are met.
1. Understand and support the Vision and Values of Advantage Resourcing.
2. A Bachelor degree from an accredited university or institution desired but not required.
3. 2-3 years of customer service/human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
4. Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office products.
5. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and customer service skills
6. Must be available after hours and on weekends to address and resolve the needs of temporary employees and customers.
Keywords: Recruiter, Staffing, HR, Recruiting, Human Resources, Personnel Manager, Talent Acquisition, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Management
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position