To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
IQVIA • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Lead the Company’s efforts to engage our 56,000+ employees, accountable for writing executive communications and managing other communications channels to ensure our value proposition is shared with key stakeholders while enhancing and protecting the company’s reputation.
- Work with the head of media relations to create and inculcate a clear vision and integrated, global strategy for the communications function within IQVIA to support overall business and Strategy, Marketing, and Communications (SMC) group’s objectives, defining success through specific KPIs
- Develop service level agreements (SLAs) with business leaders and other SMC leaders from all over the world to meet the business needs, tracking and addressing for successful execution.
- Manage the creation of, including writing as needed, a variety of communications materials, such as videos, internal communications, executive speeches and internet/intranet materials that support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Coach and develop Communications team to ensure strong writing and storytelling, presence, and situational leadership. Coach managers in support of their team (responsibilities will include, but are not limited to planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems).
- Serve as part of the Strategy, Marketing, and Communications leadership team, providing input in how we enable the entire organization to drive growth, attract and retain talent, enhance and protect our corporate reputation, and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with and counsel executive leaders on communication strategy and execution in an approach that supports the company’s overall goals.
- Apply a metrics-based approach for communication planning, execution and reporting that supports the company’s overall objectives as well as that of the Strategy, Marketing and Communications organization.
- Manage the global Communications budget and forecasting.
- Provide communication leadership for issues management; help manage potential reputational issues/risks.
- Manage senior team staff in accordance with IQVIA’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Travel may be required 20% of time for internal meetings and to support CEO at events.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and visual) as well as the ability to teach them to others
- Adept synthesis skills to lead complex discussions and decision making
- Strong business judgment and strategic skills to help business partners prioritize their communications needs in order to meet strategic priorities
- Strong influence and negotiation skills with high-level executives and other managers across global service groups
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to ensure a broad portfolio of projects and tasks meet timelines
- Deep expertise in communications practices to bring best-in-class approaches to IQVIA
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1023000