Qualified candidates should have experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in an Amazon Web Services. Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET Core, C#, C, C++ and AngularJS on the latest Windows operating systems. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information and problem solve in a team environment.
• Guide and Mentor a small team of Software Engineers, towards the successful development and release of SEC Software Solutions.
• Set clear expectations and goals and monitor each team member's progress.
• Continuously track team progress, manage and strive to remove any blockers in order to meet release date commitments.
• Ensure development best practices are consistently maintained and provide insight to the team on how to improve them.
• Work closely with other development leaders and development teams to release software on schedule, accurately communicating risks and following established development processes.
• Develop estimates and schedules; assign work to team members to ensure that all development commitments/schedules are met.
• Perform other Software Development / Engineering work as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
• 5+ years of Professional Software Development & programming experience in developing enterprise applications.
• Full Stack development experience creating web apps and web services.
• Experience architecting, designing, and developing applications utilizing Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with Serverless platforms like AWS Lambda.
• Experience developing high availability and scalable enterprise solutions.
• Experience with container technologies like Docker.
• Experience developing customer facing components and backend APIs.
• Experience with .NET Framework 4.x, .NET Core Framework and C# programming language.
• Experience with version control (preferably GIT), continuous Integration, deployment and configuration.
• Self-motivating and ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education
• Experience in C/C++ programming languages.
• Experience with Glib, GObject, GTK+, MinGW.
• Experience with GNOME development tools and libraries such as, Glib, Gobject, Gio, Gmime, Pango and libsoup.
• Strong Knowledge of Networking Communication Protocols such as, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TCP / IP and XMPP.
• Experience in writing PowerShell modules using Windows PowerShell scripting.
• Experience in Node.js
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
• Experience with Nuance OCR SDK or Abby OCR SDK is a plus.
• Knowledge of Printer Description Languages (PCL/PostScript).
• Experience configuring and working with Virtual Machines.
• Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.