To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moorestown, NJ 08057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Sales Executive
CDK Global LLC • Moorestown, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
We have an immediate opening available for an Account Sales Executive (ASE). Create business relationships and increase incremental revenue to small and medium sized CDK clients through face-to-face sales activities. Work in conjunction with all of your channel partners to increase sales opportunities in CDK Strategic Products to grow CDK’s share of wallet in our existing client base. Achieve annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of Director of Sales. Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in communications needed. Proven sales track-record with 5 years of experience in B2B technology sales.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Must have Automotive Retail experience, ideally 3-5 years, and/or must have 5-7 years of outside B2B sales/including new business development selling within or to the Auto vertical at a minimum of 80% of the time
- Knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance and technology industries strongly preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 75% or more is required
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts with channel sales reps to sell
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
At a minimum, plan bi-monthly visits to all clients in your territory. Utilize Sales Automation tools to define current application and DMS System type penetration. Identify and target CDK Prospects and Plan Strategy to increase the penetration of: Upgrade and Renewal DMS, Retail, Telephony, and Digital Solution products as well as other layered applications.
Execute sales strategy to systematically and consistently engage in sales processes in these identified accounts and bring sales processes to successful closure. Successful closure will include not only the sale of these new products but also the incremental increase in CDK revenue with minimal or no write-downs on current products and services. Minimally achieve your annual assigned QC Sales Plan. Utilize all resources at your disposal with particular emphasis on the inclusion of all Channel partners. Utilize salesforce.com and the sales automation tools to effectively manage a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasting to your Director of Sales. Communicate daily with channel partners and Director and participate in all team meetings and conference calls.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.