At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day’s work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
Provides support to the sales team. Maintains a high-level of customer service with customers and ensures timely responses to issues. Monitors and reviews customer order activity and makes adjustments to processes and strategies as needed. Provides ongoing sales support to sales teams including the development of presentations and other materials for client meetings.
- Expedite material to meet contractual obligations and customer requirements
- Maintains weekly/daily reporting requirements for both internal and customer requirements
- Performs research and drives resolution of Accounts Payable discrepancies and Accounts Receivable disputed Invoices
- Performs research of Purchase Order Receipts Not Vouchered, requests vendor invoices as needed
- Provide assistance in solving shipping issues and or/customer discrepancies
- Provide backup for appropriate sales personnel including the facilitation and coordination all sales order entries
- Performs necessary follow-up to ensure customer service expectations are met.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May perform administrative support and other duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent customer service
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems
- Experience with Infor's SX.e ERP software system preferred
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales management processes
About Anixter – Who We Are
We enable the connected world. From securer facilities and communities, to more efficient networks and industrial environments, we deliver the infrastructure solutions—and intelligence—that sustain our customers businesses. Through our superior product offerings, unmatched global distribution network, expert supply chain management and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit our customer’s bottom line.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers’ supply chains.
Anixter, with over $7 billion in annual revenue, adds value to the distribution process by providing our customers access to 1) innovative supply chain solutions, 2) over 450,000 products and $1.2 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 320 warehouses/branch locations with approximately 9 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 300 cities in more than 50 countries.
- Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
- Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
- Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
- 401k with 50% company match
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program – Big $$$ for referring great employees!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance programs
- Short and Long Term Disability programs
- Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
- Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at www.anixter.com for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support Coordinator