Who we want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Emergency Care Account Manager, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker Emergency Care products to meet our customers’ needs.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to Pre-Hospital sales, marketing, clinical and demonstrations of all related Pre-Hospital products and programs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Emergency Care expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of fire chiefs, medical directors, clinical instructors and administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You strive for operational excellence by promoting a team based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs.
- You are committed to operational excellence, reporting customer complaints, participating in preventative maintenance and safety programs and committing to on time and error free shipments.
- As an Emergency Care Account Manager, you live out your mission to save and change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence and a good driving record.
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about the Emergency Care Products:
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 30%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.