To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing and Sales Home Health Care
Interim HealthCare • Lexington, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interim HealthCare, one of the nation’s largest home healthcare organizations, Lexington office is servicing Middlesex, Suffolk and Essex counties.
Our dynamic team of professionals have proven that home health care is not just a business...it's a choice of the heart! At Interim HealthCare, we strive to support and improve the overall quality of life for the patients we serve.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, social, and most of all; a reliable Marketing Representative that is confident in their sales abilities. The ideal candidate will share our passion, drive, dedication and culture. With your talent and our supportive environment, you will have everything you need to achieve your sales career in the home health care space.
Essential Job Description
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships through routine interactions with key referral sources to ensure consistent pipeline of home care clients.
- Turn referrals into Agency clients to help all qualified clients/ members in need of home health services and meet Agency goals
- Educates and informs community networking groups that we are a trusted resource for home health care.
- Maintains consistency with market analysis, qualifying referral source targets, and weekly sales planning.
- Responsible for facilitating marketing presentations to organizations, businesses, healthcare professionals and networking groups. Ensure to work with community resources
- Connects with business to business contacts that serve the same population among the community.
Establishes working relationships with: medical facilities, senior living residential communities, and B2B accounts. (i.e.: physicians; independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing-rehab centers, elder law attorneys and financial advisors).
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Payroll/Direct Deposit
- Access to 300+ online courses for career development (CEUs)
- Employee Recognition Pin Program
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Undergrad in Business/ Marketing/ Healthcare/ Related field
- Reliable Transportation to work is necessary. Wrapped company vehicle is provided for sales trips.
- Strong desire to meet revenue quota for sales. Strategic and creative planning for sales
- Proven track record of selling in Home Health
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently with Computers, Internet, and MS Office.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity and meet the minimum experience requirements, we would like to speak with you!
- We will be offering a competitive compensation package and paid time off.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or at least (2) two years of home care or related industry experience highly preferred.
- Efficient computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Social Media.
- Demonstrated familiarity with home healthcare services, referral sources and payors.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management within and outside the company.
- Proven sales success and ability to work independently.
- Able to manage their own work schedule.