To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
- Dean Foods
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dean Foods • Edison, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ideal Dairy Farms a Dean Foods Company located in Edison, NJ has an opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have prior warehouse experience as well as Supervisory experience. Bi/lingual-English/Spanish is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word. High School diploma or GED required. An Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred. We offer excellent benefits.
The Logistics Coordinator supports the Distribution Department by performing the following duties:
- To supply information to First Advantage on vehicle licensing, sale or removal of equipment, and other info as requested. To help with ARI vehicle questions or paperwork as needed, and auction pickup notification.
- To maintain distribution vehicle files and other necessary paperwork, such as IFTA, FHUT, LCV and Over 80,000 on Interstate permits.
- To maintain driver files and update any paperwork or reports mandated by D. O. T. regulations; including safety training and outside training records to FADV.
- Process Monthly random D&A Tests, DOT physical renewals; as well for new-hires.
- Be super user for XATA & Drivecam, check for violations, make any corrections as needed, update sites and drivers, notify driver and supervisors of violations, call tech support when needed, answer drivers call on issues with Xata micro displays or error messages.
- Be the point of contact for vehicle accident or worker injury claims and edit any missing information. Maintain accident/injury register and files.
- To gather fuel gallons and miles driven monthly for benchmarks, reefer refund, cost per gallon, fuel by department reports. Gather and forward fuel not purchased with fleet fuel card to FADV for IFTA reporting.
- To distribute, request new or deactivate WEX vehicle cards or drivers PINs. File WEX fuel receipts.
- To enter off site distribution payroll hours, make any adjustments, adjust for doubles pay, garage vacation time, verify driver's timecard for accuracy. Coordinating distribution vacation selection.
- To handle the printers and handhelds - send in for repairs; receive repaired, inventory and exchanges with drivers.
- P-card cardholder and responsible for paying for distribution purchases, leases, rentals, distributors, and invoices with purchasing card, turn in receipts and invoices for uploading.
- To receive and retain distribution paperwork, LCV permits, DVIR, and fuel tickets.
- Maintains data integrity in multiple computer programs (such as KRONOS, FADV, etc.)
- Completes and coordinates documentation as required for DOT regulations.
- Monitors materials, products and equipment and reports irregularities to supervisor/manager.
- Recommends improvements to reduce cost drive productivity within the department to achieve the targeted KPIs
- Ensures work area is clean and organized at all time
- Assists the Supervisor/Manager as assigned or as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years office experience, preferred with some DOT regulation experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and other computer software/database programs..
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with others at all levels in organizations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.