To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Claremore, OK 74019
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CF Industries • Claremore, OK
Posted 28 days ago
CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
Department:12 Hour, AH22J2 Laboratory
Function:Environmental, Health & Safety
Job Summary:This position performs analyses which are used as a basis for operational changes and product shipment.
- Understand and practice good laboratory and plant safety skills.
Maintain effective working relationship with the laboratory and production department staff.
Must be able to perform routine analyses of water, product, and process stream samples.
- Reports analytical results directly to the operating units as well as the Laboratory Supervisor.
Remain aware of product specifications and process stream analytical parameters.
- Initiate a re-sampling or retesting at any time samples or results are suspect.
Accountable for efficient analyses of routine plant processes and reporting any irregularities on a timely basis.
- Maintain a cost conscious attitude through proper care of equipment and conservation of chemicals.
Perform ethical and thorough data entry of all tests performed to ensure proper communication of reliable results.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by Laboratory Supervisor and as needed to help solve plant issues.
- BS or BA degree, preferably in Chemistry
- Chemical or manufacturing plant technical knowledge and/or related work experience
- Must be physically able to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to lift 10 to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of working twelve hour shifts, (4-twelve hour days, off four days, 4-twelve hour nights).
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs and ladders up to 30 foot in height as needed.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the “Canadian Human Rights Act”.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com.