To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Production Laborer - Idaho Falls, ID
Oldcastle Infrastructure • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted 2 months ago
Job ID: 151162
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently producing precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Prepare steal molds for filling with concrete
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.