Senior Finance Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join our Corporate Solutions Client Finance Team. Our ideal candidate will be located in Minneapolis, Milwaukee or Chicago. We are also open to remote/virtual candidates.
Our Senior Finance Manager is accountable for leading a team of Finance and Accounting professionals in general accounting duties including; the creation of annual and quarterly forecasts as well as leading the revenue recognition process. They are accountable for team results and must ensure compliance in all accounting processes.
What this job involves:
- Assist with the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
- Manage team in achieving accounts receivable objectives and metrics - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due
- Coordinate with senior accountants on the completion of quarterly audit schedules
- Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
- Review, understand and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transaction deals
- Key financial/accounting liaison for Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate
- Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
- Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for the client group, as well as Corporate
- Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages
- Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews)
- Help execute staff succession and growth plans
- Assist in compensation planning process
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or MBA a plus
- A minimum of 7-9 years relevant work experience with 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Audit and internal controls background a plus
- Strong accounting skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PeopleSoft
- Proficiency with JD Edwards E1 General Ledger system a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proven presentation skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice