To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hesperia, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Hesperia, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs