To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, VT 05401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Coordinator
Cox Automotive, Inc. • Burlington, VT
Posted 1 month ago
- Develops day-to-day content on social media platforms for client websites and managed social media
- Researches topics for creative content using online research techniques such as a Rich Site Summary (RSS) reader tools targeting specific automotive news, information, and trends
- Writes and posts relevant content for clients and develops strategies to optimize user engagement and drive action across all major social channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+
- Manages monthly advertising spend budget for clients on applicable social platforms to increase client social presence and followings
- Designs and maintains social media calendar for clients ensuring that the content for social media channels is aligned with client’s business goals
- Monitoring of client site listings and related discussion and social interactions to recommend client response
- Executes and delivers monthly client reports, usually by conference call and occasionally in face to face client meetings, to provide insight on social media performance to guide future month’s social strategy
- Provides client insight into social media presence to guide strategy month to month
- Build constructive relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders, including but not limited to, Creative, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Customer Service teams to further on-going client product and services investments
- Monitor trends in social media tools, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of client social media
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Experience in social media in professional environment, preferred
- Solid grasp of digital marketing and social media with interest to research and gain knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple client social presences concurrently
- Genuine interest in client’s products and services, automotive industry and dealership focused
- Experience developing and maintain excellent client service and relationships
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Strong research skills
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.