To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2000 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Social Worker
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Havertown, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for a full-time School Social Worker (10-month position) to join our Elementary Education Services (EES) Department in Delaware County.
An Elementary Education Social Worker provides mental health intervention, which includes group and individual therapy, case management, crisis intervention, and psychoeducation to children who exhibit behavioral disorders and/or learning disabilities, and who have been identified as severely emotionally disturbed.
• LCSW or LPC required.
• Competent to address the age-specific issues relative to the population served.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience, working in a child and adolescent service system provider (CASSP), providing direct support to children, adolescents, and families.
• Knowledge and background in dealing with socially, emotionally and behavioral disordered children/adolescents.
• Knowledge of crisis management techniques, including de-escalation strategies and physical restraint, required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with client, staff, outside agencies, and the public.
• Hours: School hours, 8:00am-4:00pm.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer