- Provide an exceptional experience for Company Painters- customers so as to dramatically differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further `Deliver Extraordinary Experiences-.
- Provide an exceptional job opportunity for Company Painters- JSSs so as to differentiate ourselves from our competition as the employer of choice in the painting labor work force.
- Provide exceptional support to Company Painters- JSSs and build a performance culture among the team.
- Service all Company Painters- customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Residential Sales Associate and the Office Associate to ensure all expectations set forth with CPP customers are met and the Certainty Service System is best executed.
- Develop a recruiting, development, and retention program for the JSSs as well as properly on-board all JSSs to set them up for production success.
- Properly On-Board all JSSs following the JSS On-Boarding Guidelines and SOP.
- Ensure that all field programs and systems are being executed.
- The RPA is designated as the Safety Officer in the Franchise. Responsible for providing ongoing training and inspections related to safety, as well as conducting safety meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that all crews are following Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines around Lead Safey, and possess and maintain the required Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Fulfill the obligations of the essential functions; Production, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Administration, Safety, and Personal Development.
- Live the Values of Company Painters:
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
•Ensure that crews are producing jobs on or above Gross Margin.
•Ensure that Job-Site Supervisors are executing the Certainty Service System.
- Properly following Steps 3-6 of the CSS
- Adopting and Tracking execution via the Job-Site App
•RPA is trained, supports, and promotes Gold Standard Paint Projects.
•Supports JSSs with clarity on scope of work for painting projects:
- Customer needs/expectations are reviewed via the Certainty Pledge.
- Safety and Set Up issues are reviewed.
- Establishes a tentative Finish Date for the job.
- Coaches Job-Site Supervisor on completion plans for projects.
•Recruiting, Hiring, Training and On-going Management and Development of Company Painters Job-Site Supervisors and crews.
- Follows the proper Job-Site Supervisor On-Boarding process via the JSS On-Boarding Guide.
- Perform Training and Review Meetings with JSS-s.
- Hiring and Termination of job-site employees.
- Perform Site-Audits and Gold Standard Evaluations.
- Coach JSSs to enhance performance in leadership and project management.
- Facilitates once a month production meetings or as necessary to build performance culture among JSSs
- Assumes the lead role in identifying, setting up, and working with Sub-Contracting Crews.
•Select, Set Up and Work with Sub-Contracting Crews (if applicable)
•Responsible for collecting on all accounts receivable.
•Facilitate the resolution of Customer Complaints in a timely manner.
•Ensure that crews are meeting expectations set forth with customers regarding hours of work, customer needs, and communication (Who, How and When)
•Coordinate Rainy Day Plan (RDP) to ensure optimal productivity of crews.
•Track and improve Job-Site Supervisor productivity metrics.
•Plan and schedule efficient projects with respect to customer needs and crew strengths.
•Order Materials for paint projects prior to job starts.
•On-Site job starts with Job-Site Supervisors.
•Drive change orders and additional work on current projects.
•Responsible to ensure that a lawn sign is visible at every job.
•Ensure that crews are in proper Company Painters uniforms; Branded Shirts and Painter Whites. JSSs are in Gold Company JSS Branded Shirts.
•On-site production vehicles meet the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) regarding signage.
•Responsible for ensuring that crews are well groomed and maintain good hygiene.
•Ensure that a picture is taken before & after projects are completed (at least one per week).
•Furnish any -drive-by- leads to the RSA in a timely fashion.
•Perform a Gold Standard Evaluations on selected in-progress jobs to assure Quality Workmanship Standards.
•Ensure that Job-Site Supervisors are executing Daily Updates with the customer and office on completed work for the day, progress of the job, estimated completion time for the project, and arrival time for following day.
•Verify & facilitate execution of Warranty Work in a timely manner.
•Responsible to ensure that Job-Site Supervisors are having customers fill out the Completion Packet.
•Respond immediately to customer complaints and resolve them within 7 business days.
•Work with crews to ensure a score greater than 70% Net Promoter Score Rating.
•Participation leading to certification in the Company Leadership Development Program. Specifically: Leading Situationally, Coaching, Conflict Resolution, Problem Solving, Goal Setting & Review, and Leading Situationally.
•Participation in Regional or National On-Going Training Conferences/ Meetings.
•Participation of the 5-Star Certification Program
•Upon receipt of the Job Jacket, support the Office Associate (OA) and JSSs in communicating clearly to the customer the production process going forward and schedule the work.
•Support the OA in scheduling and assigning appropriate crews to jobs.
•Prepare Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting & Review with Supervisor.
•Responsible for inventory of equipment and its whereabouts.
•Approve all paint and supply orders for jobs.
•Identify production and quality issues, real time.
•Distribute Job Jacket & Customer Completion Packet to the JSS.
•Ensure that franchise has written agreements for all projects with Subcontractors.
•Collect and Review Job Jackets from Crews.
•Track JSS NPS comments and themes to practice continuous improvement in the customer experience regarding production.
•Responsible for approving change orders for jobs in progress.
•Distribute paychecks to job-site employees.
•Hand out payments to Subcontractors for services rendered.
•Assume the post of Safety Officer for the franchise and follow set safety program.
- Provide Safety Training
- Provide On-going Safety Inspections (Crew & Equipment)
- Coordinate Safety Meetings and require all to attend and sign off.
•Ensure that equipment is in safe working order.
•Ensure that crews are in strict adherence with all OSHA regulations
•Ensure that crews possess and maintain the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for the products that they are using.
•Responsible to ensure that crews are disposing of waste properly.