Working at HarborChase - Experience Genuine Hospitality & a Rewarding Compensation Package.
In response to the crisis surrounding Coronavirus / COVID-19, HarborChase is offering assistance those whose employment is impacted. We are hiring Full Time, Part Time, and Temporary Associates (PRN). Stewardship is a CORE value at HarborChase, so when our community is in a time of need, we are elated to be able to lend a helping hand.”
HRA is transforming the senior housing industry, and that includes shaping our talent into tomorrow’s leaders. At HarborChase, we believe that success starts with our Associates and we pride ourselves on hiring the best. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you desire a career that is rewarding and one that rewards you?
Qualification Skills/Educational Requirements:
Does this describe you?
- Must have a high school education
- Non-Certification with proper training, or possession of valid state certification as C.N.A.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a senior care community or nursing home environment preferred
- Has a good understanding of how Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease can affect behavior
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, associates, residents, family members, and outside contacts
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement / Mentorship Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Matched 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- and most of all Fun!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)