To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Resources • Irvine, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have an immediate interim payroll specialist need for a media company in Irvine, CA. To be qualified for this job you must have at least 2 years of strong payroll experience.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for using ADP to record and process all employee time and payroll data. This will require that youobserve and manage multiple deadlines.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Maintaining employee vacation/PTO calendars
- Maintaining database, including all additions, terminations and changes
- Managing all employee deductions, both mandatory and voluntary
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation and reporting
- Providing overall support to the HR department
- Completing special projects as assigned
If you are qualified for this position and interested in applying for this opportunity, please reply to this job posting with your updated resume and a recruiter will contact you.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 2 year degree
• Minimum 2 years' experience processing payroll
• Experience utilizing ADP
• PeopleSoft experience