We are recruiting for 7 immediate openings, assisting a care management team on a temporary project through approximately January/February 2020. This role would be working at our client, a healthcare insurance provider with offices in Farmington, CT.
Job duties include:
- Administrative and operational tasks in support of the Healthcare Management program, including support of nurses on staff.
- Working in conjunction with the call center to take calls/respond to inquiries from members, providers and other employees as it relates to the Healthcare Management Program
- Enters and approves authorizations for all services upon receipt of utilization management requests
- Assisting with triage to a Program clinician as appropriate
- Enter and maintain documentation into necessary platforms
- Communicate authorization decisions and benefit information to providers and members
- At least 1-2 years of prior call center or data entry experience in a utilization or care management environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills and proven experience learning new systems
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced, production environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology or ICD-10/CPT coding preferred
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US1712SM_28813304
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.