Customer Care Coordinator
Looking for a great career opportunity? Kelly Services is seeking multiple talented Customer Care Representatives for our client, Cardinal Health in Lewisville, TX. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years Call Center experience, however, entry level candidates with solid work history and customer service experience will be considered.
Duration: 6 Months
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00
Total Weekly Hours: 40
Shift: 8AM - 5PM
At Cardinal Health, we’re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
What Individualized Care contributes to Cardinal Health
Delivering an exclusive model that fully integrates direct drug distribution to site-of-care with non-commercial pharmacy services, patient access support, and financial programs, Sonexus Health, a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, helps specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers have a greater connection to the customer experience and better control of product success. Personalized service and creative solutions executed through a flexible technology platform means providers are more confident in prescribing drugs, patients can more quickly obtain and complete therapy, and manufacturers can directly access more actionable insight than ever before. Services are centralized in our two custom-designed facilities outside of Dallas and Houston, Texas, Sonexus Health helps manufacturers rethink how far their products can go. Sonexus is now expanding into the Little Rock, AR market.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
Accountabilities in this role
- Create and complete accurate referrals and applications and keep updated on policy or procedural changes
- Resolve patient's questions and concerns regarding status of their request for assistance
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone
- Place outbound phone calls for patient follow ups or confirmations
- Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller
- Interact with the patient referral sources to process new applicants
- Steward patient accounts from initial contact through final approval/denial
- Process all patient applications in accordance to set policy, procedures and PHI compliance
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School education required
- 2-4 years related customer facing experience and/or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience or knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment highly preferred
- Exceptional verbal communicator with friendly tone, empathy and customer centric focus a is a MUST.
- Knowledgeable of insurance billing methods and general pharmacy operations a plus
- Ability to properly utilize all computer systems including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Company Proprietary Software (DiseaseTrak), and Cisco telephone software.
- Capable of multi-tasking on computers while conversing with patients via telephone in a cubical setting
- Strong attention to detail and quality documentation
- Independent worker and self-starter with solid time management skills and ability to work with high volume production teams
- Continuous learner with a desire to move into a senior level role
- Solid work ethic and driven to achieve daily/weekly metrics
- *Adherence to company attendance policies
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated