The Hilton portfolio of hotels is comprised of 17 industry leading and world-class brands. A dedicated team of industry experts in the domains of hospitality, brand management, innovation, food and beverage, wellness, owner relations, and more, lead our Brands organization with the steadfast goal of strengthening and growing the Hilton portfolio. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Canopy, DoubleTree, Curio Collection, Tapestry Collection, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Signia Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Tru, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Motto, LXR Hotels and Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations.What will I be doing?
The Hilton corporate summer internship program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain real world experience at one of our key corporate locations. The program is intended to develop the business leaders of tomorrow. Interns will gain exposure to senior leadership, work on meaningful projects, participate in learning and development opportunities and join in networking and social events with other Team Members and fellow interns.
2020 McLean Undergraduate Internship
The internship will begin in June and end in August. Interns will work full-time during the 10-week program.What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment
- Collaborative teammates who love to build consensus & relationships across all levels
- Interpersonal communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - as well as comprehension skills to articulate complex analytical topics to a wide audience who may or may not be familiar with analytics or the subject matter.
- Problem solver, who can resolve issues effectively and creatively while maintaining exceptional flexibility, collaboration and integrity
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- Self-starter, well-organized and willing to take ownership of responsibilities and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
- Project management skills with an aptitude for staying calm and effective under pressure, handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to provide recommendations for optimal solutions
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, or a related degree
- Fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Rising sophomore, junior, or senior
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Can be on-site and work at assigned location
- Can work in the US without employment sponsorship
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Complex Problem Solving