Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Screen for eligibility and benefits and identify members without a PCP
- Verify appointments and obtain lab results
- Initiate authorization requests and research claims inquiries
Requirements for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service or call-center experience
- Strongly Preferred: 2+ years of managed care or provider experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong computer skills
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, either 8:30AM – 5:00PM or 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Advantages of this Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $18/hour, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Customer Service Representative.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare Customer Service