Our client builds the very best in livestock, flatbed, gooseneck and other ag related trailers. With several plants throughout the Midwest they are able to deliver quality custom made products with limited waiting. Their quality, service and customer service after the sales is second to none. They are now seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in the Sioux City, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $65,000 +
- Benefits (eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment) – Premiums are pre-taxed.
- Health – single and family plans available.
- Short and Long-Term disability.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid Holidays – 9.
- Paid vacation.
- Profit Sharing/401k plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Directing team members in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical, precision mechanical and fluid power systems on metalworking equipment such as shears, press brakes, CNC machine tools and laser, robotic welders, and conventional machine tools.
- Maintain company building, vehicles, and custodial functions.
- Provide supervisory leadership and administrative duties.
Sioux City, IA area
- This area offers you an attractive community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids, you can feel like a kid yourself, at one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions.
- Enjoy all of the events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life this community has to offer.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- This area boasts beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Prior manufacturing supervisory maintenance related experience.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, comprehend, and communicate using English Language.
- Experience working in a heavy manufacturing facility.
- 2 or 4 year Degree – preferred.
Contact Colby Fitzgeraldtoday at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. Phone number blocked - click to apply or email a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Complex Problem Solving