ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges. With services provided by less-than-truckload carrier, ABF Freight and maintenance and repair company, FleetNet America, we are fully equipped to deliver knowledge, expertise, and a can-do attitude with every shipment and supply chain solution, household move, or vehicle repair.
Want to join the ArcBest family? Whether you are an employee under ArcBest, ABF Freight, or FleetNet, you are held to a high standard. In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
As an ABF Freight Account Manager, you will play a vital role in building and producing a profitable sales territory with the wide variety of transportation services provided by our company, while utilizing state of the art tools in an environment that rewards excellence. This is an inside sales position.
Your contribution may include:
* Prospecting, growing, and maintaining profitable accounts for ABF Freight
* Selling and marketing ABF Freight and other integrated logistics capabilities in your assigned sales territory
* Making sales calls, identifying customer needs, and providing expert consultation
* Presenting cost-effective supply chain solutions to our valued customers
* Negotiating freight services and pricing options to create customized supply chain solutions
* Communicating frequently with supply chain professionals, decision makers, and senior management to facilitate building professional relationships that result in customer retention
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the following qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree, preferred
* 2-years sales account management experience, preferred
* Prior experience in transportation industry, a plus
* Strong organizational skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
ABF Freight Account Managers are located at the ArcBest corporate office in Fort Smith, AR. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, working an 8 hour shift between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm, with occasional after hours work as needed.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Retention
- Account Management