Assured Home Health is hiring a LPN to join our team!
offering $7500 sign-on bonus for full-time!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
Assured Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
LHC Group has received a A+ Culture score and won the folowing awards: 2021 Best Teams/Sales, 2021 Best Teams/Operations, 2021 Best Company/Outlook, 2020 Best Company for Women and 2020 Best Company Culture.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Health) Group is a national Home Health organization with over 800 agencies with 28,000 employees in 37 states.
Providing excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA/FSA, 401K, short term & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, PTO and continuing eduacation.
Our positions offers flexible schedules! Essential Functions
Education & Experience
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC policy.
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs. Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe patient's condition.
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management process.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Safety Assurance
- Environmental Protection
- Health Care
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation