We at Resolute are a diverse group of individuals who possess a wide variety of skills. Here, we believe that giving you the ability to maximize your potential without constraint is key to our shared success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Increase reliability of plant production equipment by overseeing work methods, installation standards, operational procedures and modifications required for maintenance and reliability of equipment.
- Analyze repeated breakdowns , perform root cause problem solving, and propose corrective measures
- Analyze and optimize equipment life cycles.
- Keep Maintenance technology up to date by improving and optimizing Predictive and Preventive Maintenance technologies.
- Provide technical support to maintenance crews.
- Be actively involved in relevant training activities.
- Participate in equipment development, installation, operations and modifications required for maintenance and reliability of equipment.
- Fill in for Reliability Supt during his absence.
• Minimum BSME or BSMET from an accredited college or university.
• 2-9 years Mechanical engineering and project management, preferably in Pulp/Paper industry.
• Demonstrated advanced project management skills.
• Ability to lead team efforts associated with design, construction and startup.
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Some travel required.
URL blocked - click to apply
Be part of the change. Be part of a dynamic team.
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering an energetic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills. We are more than 8,000 employees in Canada, the United States and various other international locations.
We are looking for employees with the experience and expertise to improve our efficiency, increase our long-term profitability and deliver first-class products and services to our customers. And you, what are you looking for?
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure our viability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at URL blocked - click to apply.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at URL blocked - click to apply and follow us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving