Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Sign on Bonus!
Home Care - Private Duty
NW Valley / Oro Valley Area
CNAs / HHAs / PCAs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
NurseCore is proud to offer a $200 sign on bonus to all new CNA's/ HHA's/ PCA's. Restrictions apply- call for more details.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Under professional supervision, provides client assistance with nutritional and environmental support and personal hygiene, feeding and dressing and/or as an extension of self-directed clients, select health-related tasks.
- Assists client with activities of daily living as directed which may include:
- Oral hygiene
- Buys, prepares and serves nutritious meals in accordance with prescribed diet.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks and errands as related to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Works with community agencies involved with client as directed.
- Escorts client to healthcare facility as directed.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Practices honesty, dependability and confidentiality in all client and family matters.
- Follows basic safety rules to maintain safe environment.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications as designated in the plan of care.
- Guides the client in social activities.
- Assumes responsibility for child-care services to include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation and serving and recreational and educational activities.
- Reports changes in client’s condition or home situation to the supervising professional.
- Follows Plan of Care established by RN or therapist and reports changes in client condition.
- Prepares a visit report daily and submits completed documentation per agency policy and procedure.
- The following tasks are also considered to be an essential function of the position:
- Lifting unspecified weights, depending on assignment requirements.
- Bending and stooping to prepare equipment and materials for treating clients or managing the client’s environment.
- Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting clients in walking and moving from place to place.
We have a variety of CNA / HHA / PCA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Appropriate documents required in the State of Arizona
- 1+ years of CNA / HHA / PCA experience in a supervised setting within the past 3 years
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Long Term Care