To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Neptune City, NJ 07753
- Mikaela Saunders
- Phone: 732-842-1999
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Be a hero! Home Health Aides Needed
BAYADA Home Health Care • Neptune City, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We currently have job openings in the following locations:
- Long Branch, NJ
- Keansburg, NJ
- Eatontown, NJ
- Neptune, NJ
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current NJ Home Health Aide license in good standing with the Board of Nursing
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, dressing, toileting
- Meal preparation
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit Options
- Paid time off
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Clinical RN Oversight on all cases
- Scholarship opportunities
- Friendly Office Staff
Join our team! Please apply immediately. We look forward to hearing from you.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Certified Home Health Aide in New Jersey