To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lansdowne, PA 19050
- Patrick Best
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WSFS Bank • Lansdowne, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Financial Advisor to support our WSFS Wealth Investments group. The Financial Advisor will have responsibility for all functions relating to the company’s investments sales and customer servicing within WSFS Wealth Investments’ structure. The incumbent will be responsible for providing advice to customers on personal investment products by informing them of current market trends and recommending appropriate investment strategies, as well as maintaining a high level of profitable sales. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date familiarity with the current personal investments product portfolio to ensure optimum marketing potential while adhering to Bank, Broker-Dealer, FINRA and SEC rules and regulations. The incumbent will also be responsible for determining specific customer needs and ensuring that appropriate and suitable market transactions are executed. Additionally, the incumbent will be responsible for developing relationships with internal and external referral sources, and providing stellar service to the existing client base.
This position will be responsible for serving our customers in the Greater Philadelphia area or Southern New Jersey and will operate out of one of our local branches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics, or equivalent work experience, is required.
- Must have at least two years of relevant sales experience.
- Previous financial advisory experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have the following registrations: Series 7, Series 65 and 63 and/or Series 66, and Pennsylvania Life Insurance licenses.
- Must have no disclosures on Form U4.
- Must have knowledge of key planning, investment and risk management concepts.
- Must have excellent computer skills (fluent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to show discretion in private and confidential matters required.
- CFP® designation preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.