To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
960 Hilton Heights Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Clerk (Easily Apply)
Umansky Automotive Group • Charlottesville, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Umansky Automotive Group is seeking to hire an experienced ACCOUNTING CLERK to execute a variety of accounting duties as directed by the Office Manager and Controller. Automotive dealership accounting experience is required.
Umansky Automotive Group is family-operated and believes culture makes a difference. Our core focus is building lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Umansky employs 850 people across 16 dealerships with locations in Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Wisconsin.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with an HSA Option
- Life and disability insurance
- A variety of supplemental insurance policies to choose from
- 401(k) with a company match and much more!
- Product and service discounts for you and your family
- Career advancement opportunities with a growing company!
Essential Duties - Accounting Clerk:
- Process all new and used vehicle titles
- Prepare and process tax and title documents
- Process paperwork from the F&I Department
- Prepare lien payoff checks for all vehicle and trade-ins
- Reconcile schedules
- Perform basic and routine accounting functions
- Handle miscellaneous clerical tasks
- Proactively communicate with your supervisor
- Communicate errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities
- Customer interaction on the status of their paperwork, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Requirements - Accounting Clerk:
- Dealership accounting experience is REQUIRED
- Prior experience processing DMV paperwork
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- A results-oriented person that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.