To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA 19103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Administrative Assistant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an IT Administrative Assistant in Philadelphia, PA. Essential Functions:
- Track and manage department and director's level activities and duties, including meeting conflicts, travel expenses, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance for all department needs, including office supplies, food orders, new starter arrangements, quarterly townhalls, etc.
- Track and manage the payment of invoices for department expenses
- Coordinate miscellaneous tasks/projects department-wide, including company outings, company events (during work hours and after hours), etc.
- Managing multiple unrelated reports in various formats (excel, ppt, word, confluence)
- Timely submission of business rhythm reports to key stakeholders
- Department-wide coordination to acquire necessary inputs for required reports and functions
- Assist Delivery Management team members with various tasks necessary to the successful operation of software development squads
- Coordinate right-sized ad-hoc meetings to review reports and capture updates and comments on the reports
- Schedule conference lines, meeting rooms, and any necessary logistics needs for the department, when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, minimum of HS diploma or GED/equivalent required
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar support role
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook), and be able to quickly and effectively modify existing formulas and create new formulas in an efficient manner without overcomplicating spreadsheets
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills, positive/friendly attitude, great people skills, experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously, high level of organization and attention to detail
- Should be a self-starter who uses great judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations
- Must be reliable, consistent, and capable of thinking ahead in a very fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to quickly shifting requirements and priorities