- Remote Worldwide
Who are we?
We are Mommy Jobs Online Team (mommyjobsonline.com). We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Mommy Jobs Online Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
- Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
- Polymaths and independent thinkers
- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
Are you endlessly fascinated with startups? Are you eager and hungry for the right mentor who will show you the ropes? This is the job for you. If you’re willing to learn, to strive, to think creatively, and be a sponge. This job is for Start-up Padawans.
That includes taking over responsibilities for every aspect of my work life:
- We need someone who can think about our schedule and ask whether it actually makes sense, both logistically and strategically. You should be able to delicately handle the domino effects that can occur in last-minute change requests. I need a time-consultant who can make sure that we are spending time on what matters most. As a team, we want to ensure that we have the longest and most strategic view possible.
Digital organization/inbox management.
- You should be able to strategically organize everything from our admin inbox to our files on Google Drive. You should have the ability to do inbox mining, draft emails, scan, and flag strategic and high priority emails. Our digital organization needs to be tight so that he can easily see what’s going on at a glance. You should be able to find documents, emails, reports, and other digital ephemera on demand! We should wake up in the morning with all of our emails prioritized and, where necessary, drafted responses prepared for review.
- You should be able to oversee problem-solving and decision-making systems. Before problems arise, you should be able to anticipate and flag issues across departments in the company and get the right level of engagement and the VPs. You’ll do this by fostering critical relationships with each department head in the company and deep knowledge of the current team’s priorities and how they connect to the overall priorities of the company.
External & Internal Meetings.
- We have TON of calls and meetings with clients, investors, and various business development contacts. I need someone to help him take notes, capture actionable, and follow up on meeting actionable. You should be able to quickly relay and translate information to relevant internal and external parties. You should be a CRM ninja – migrate, sync, update, manage and make sure every single touchpoint with contacts are tracked, tagged, and easily retrievable.
Writing, reporting, and research.
- We write a lot – from monthly reports to marketing posts to emails. We need someone who can support the drafting and editing of all of our written documentation. We may rely on you to not only write for him but generate reports, decks or sheets.
We want to know about you! Are you passionate? Are you curious? Are you a fast learner? Are you willing to get your hands dirty and dig into the nuts and bolts of the company? In your cover letter, tell us about yourself and why you think we can’t live without you.
- We are a 100% remote company, so prior remote work experience is beneficial
- Salary range from $12 – $25 – we are a meritocracy – show us what you are worth and we’ll compensate you accordingly
- Excellent communication and use of the English language
- Eagerness to learn
- Detail oriented, eye for mistakes and quality control
- Event coordinator experience is a huge plus
Please visit www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you have registered to become an agent with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLROXANNAG on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call
and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant
Excellent communication and use of the English language
Skills or Expertise
Eagerness to learn
Detail oriented, eye for mistakes and quality control
Event coordinator experience is a huge plus
You should be able to oversee problem-solving and decision-making systems. Before problems arise, you should be able to anticipate and flag issues across departments in the company and get the right level of engagement and the VPs. You’ll do this by fostering critical relationships with each department head in the company and deep knowledge of the current team’s priorities and how they connect to the overall priorities of the company.