The Assistant Production Line Lead is an experienced production employee who is a point person to share information amongst team members within department from Production Line Lead, supervisors and upper management. The Assistant Production Line Lead will ensure that their designated areas remain organized with essential supplies and that every workstation is uniform functional. The Assistant Production Line Lead will be a point of contact to help all new, temporary, and fulltime staff members with general questions and mainly focus on training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Trains new, temporary, and fulltime staff.
* Assist with tracking expresses and old orders to service our customers in a timely manner.
* Provides supervisor with workflow status throughout the shift.
* Provides factual feedback on team member performance to supervisor.
* Communicates with unpicks when rejecting items and OPS when additional picks are needed.
* Reports all personnel conflicts or issues to supervisor.
* Promotes positive and cooperative relationships amongst team members.
* Fills and requests all necessary supplies for department or assigned area.
* Ensures staff cleans and sanitizes area at the end of each shift and follows PPE guidelines.
* Reports to Department Supervisor.
* Attendance and punctuality are crucial, Assistant Production Line Lead must lead by example.
* Must possess strong training/facilitation skills
* Maintains a clean and organized work area
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills including verbal expression and comprehension
* Energetic and motivating
* General mathematical ability
* Understanding of production line and equipment capacities
* Basic windows-based computer skills
* Shows initiative; willing to learn and grow with the company
* Bilingual is a plus
* Additional Duties & Responsibilities and Skills may be required based on individual department needs
* Must possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
* 3 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PersonalizationMall.com is a premier provider of distinctive keepsake items featuring a broad assortment of customizable products and one-of-a-kind designs that allow customers to express themselves in unique ways. The brand's industry-leading personalization capabilities include laser engraving, embroidery, sublimation, UV printing, sandblasting, digital printing, and more. PersonalizationMall.com is part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., we seek to inspire more human expression, connection, and celebration -- for everyone. This means fostering a culture of inclusion where our team members, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and empowered. We believe that embracing diversity, and celebrating the uniqueness of every individual, makes us a better company.
- Active Listening