You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Traveling Field Specialist
As our next Traveling Field Specialist, you will travel extensively throughout the country performing a variety of work such as: tree inventories, field sample surveys, evaluation of utility line systems, and new contract set-up. Rovers may also be first responders to emergency events such as hurricanes, tropical storms, fires, outage work, etc. This is your chance to be on the forefront of events that are shaping the industry!
CNUC is an employee-owned company with a strong commitment to recruiting and developing the best talent in the utility vegetation management industry. We provide ongoing training and assistance in obtaining industry-related certifications. As our company continues to expand across the country and beyond, new career opportunities become available.
Working for CNUC as a Travelling Field Specialist could be your next great job if:
- You love to travel 80%-100% of the time throughout the country
- You love talking to new people, being outside, and working independently
- You have strong problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail
- You're flexible when it comes to change
- You're willing to learn.
- Staying organized and scheduling/booking work travel and hotels
- R&D projects such as tree inventories, lidar inspections, etc.
- Contact property owners & public agencies regarding pruning and/or removals
- Conduct tree and brush inventories
- Conduct hazard tree inspections and evaluations
- Plan work for tree contractors
- Manage data
- Enforce on-the-job safety practices
- Carry and utilize materials, tools, and equipment at work site
- Service trucks and equipment, keep trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion
- Emergency Response
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- Extensive travel (80%-100%) throughout the United States
- Tree species identification skills and invasive species knowledge, plus knowledge of tree growth rates
- Ability to obtain ISA Arborist Certification within 6 months of hire is required
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills a priority
- Ability work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Proficient in map navigation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data collection software (GIS experience a plus)
CN Utility Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Traveling Field Specialist
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Collection
- Medical Emergency
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g9c87dh
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.