Position Summary: Under the direction of the rehabilitation director and therapy staff, assists the therapists and therapist assistants in a non-clinical capacity in regards to the productive operation of a therapy department. The Rehabilitation Transporter/Aide must demonstrate competency in skills and techniques, as taught by the Rehabilitation Department necessary to assist therapy staff in their day to day responsibilities
Qualifications: The Rehabilitation Transporter/Aide must hold a high school diploma or the equivalent. Strong organizational skills and clerical and clinical experience is preferred
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Programs under AFLAC
- Unlimited continuing education credits through our interactive online library of courses
- 401K Plan with company match
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist unit staff with the transfer of residents/patients as necessary
- Transports residents and patients to/from therapy treatment areas
- Monitors residents and patients during exercise routines
- Assists with set-up/clean-up of treatment areas
- Assists with the cleaning and distribution of wheelchairs
- Maintain equipment and make minor repairs
- Assists with clerical duties (i.e. copying, faxing, filing, answering phones, etc.)
- Keeps work area neat and orderly
- Maintains residents' and patients' safety during transport and while assisting in the treatment area
- Responds well to instructions and guidance, finds solutions to work-related problems, and completes assignments independently, not requiring constant supervision
- Attends and participates in required and MANDATORY in-service educational programs, on the job training programs, etc. as directed and/or scheduled
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: transporter-wheelchair-tech-
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Theradynamics Rehab Management is the leading provider of rehabilitation management and physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy services across the acute and post-acute care continuum. For over twenty years, Theradynamics has been offering therapy services and solutions across multiple settings including skilled nursing facilities, outpatient centers, home care programs, and pediatric clinics.
We provide an integrated, hands on approach to rehabilitative care. Utilizing our vast depth of resources and knowledge of the rehabilitation industry, we collaborate with our facility partners and the patients we serve to deliver individualized rehabilitation programs to meet the unique needs of each client we work with to yield positive clinical outcomes.
The Theradynamics team of highly qualified professionals is committed to being the best. We are focused on providing the most informed approach related to day-to-day operations, regulatory compliance, clinical program development, financial reimbursement, and more in order to achieve the distinctive goals of each individual organization, employee, and patient with which we work.