Are you passionate about improving the quality of healthcare?
Are you ready to leverage your talents to make healthcare better for everyone?
Do you want the opportunity to give back to your community?
Do you want to have fun at work?
Then join the growing team at Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) that is transforming the delivery of healthcare in the United States!
An exciting opportunity is available now for individuals interested in nationally significant work related to the impact of quality measurement and related healthcare policy. Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. (HSAG) supports the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on healthcare quality measurement projects. This work includes assessment of impact of the national performance on quality measures, strategic planning and policy support for CMS measurement objectives, development of interactive electronic tools, and investigation of impact of measures on patients and providers.
The Health Services Researcher III will lead research activities on a project team consisting of project managers, analysts, writers, and subject matter and policy experts to meet CMS project objectives and contractual deliverables. Assignments typically include researching and writing evidence-based literature reviews; conducting environmental scans; moderating expert panel sessions, drafting expert panel summaries; and contributing to technical and methodological documents, public-facing documents, and interim and final reports to CMS. Additional work products include client and technical expert panel presentations, policy briefs, technical reports, option papers, and journal articles for dissemination and publication.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, conduct, execute, and prepare materials to support systematic literature reviews and environmental scans.
- Create report outlines and develop content specific to clinical, technical, and analytic deliverables, including high-visibility interim and final public-facing reports.
- Apply scientific and gray literature to the project and understand the limitations related to the literature.
- Support the development of methodological, conceptual, and strategic approaches based on best practices and/or industry standards specific to the use and analysis of healthcare data and information.
- Support the development and presentation of research findings, results, and meetings for varied audiences.
- Participate in continuous improvement and process redesign initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of work products and processes.
- Provide excellent client service with timely, accurate, and courteous responses to all internal and external clients, including technical expert panels, federal advisers, and contract officers.
- Travel occasionally to achieve project goals, depending on contractual requirements and allowances.