If you have technical expertise in networking hardware and software, Robert Half Technology is searching for a Network Engineer for a company in the Service Company in Computer Eng - SSII field. The ideal candidate for this position has strong attention to detail and a firm grasp of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure. Find out more today, if you're passionate about technical networking. This Network Engineer role is a short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks through the use of traditional and creative methods
- Initiate and implement network test facilities
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
- An understanding of networking such as switching and routing is highly valued - Networking experience - Practical knowledge of Network Problems - Basic Network Troubleshooting experience - Proven knowledge of Network Devices - Wide ranging experience with Network Security - Foundational knowledge in Network Adapters - Quality experience with Network Routing - Well-founded grasp of Network Hardware - General familiarity with Network Infrastructure - Comptia Network+ experience preferred - Network Connectivity experience highly desired - Proficiency in LAN (local area networks) - Earlier work involving Network Switches
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Network Engineer.
Local Area Networks