To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Abilene, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Abilene, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bank Teller - Abilene, TX
Advantage Resourcing is now seeking a Bank Teller for a reputable company in Abilene, TX!
If you have outstanding customer service skills, and are looking for a career opportunity that allows you to help others, APPLY NOW!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services
- Record transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services; including preparing currency transaction reports
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers' needs; directing customers to a branch representative
- Complete special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency
- Comply with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers' currency; assisting in certification of proof
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- All Candidates must be consenting to a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- General math skills are a MUST
- Required Skills:
- Customer service, attention to detail, verbal communication, integrity, selling to customer needs, people skills, financial skills, financial software, thoroughness, documentation skills
If this sounds like you, don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: banking, teller, customer service, bank, administrative, bank teller, banking teller, clerical,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]