Promote the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to emergent/urgent and continued stay reviews.
- Perform on-site review of emergent/urgent and continued stay requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations.
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings.
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or on-site to coordinate member care.
- Conduct discharge planning.
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes.
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff.
- Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems.
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current states LPN/LVN or RN license.
- 5-7 years of LVN or RN experience.
- Health plan management review/concurrent review experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified