To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Calibration Engineer - Mahwah, NJ
Getinge Group • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Calibration Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the Calibration team primarily in the area of inspection, measuring and test equipment including but not limited to:
- Apply measurement science, mathematics, physics, and engineering to design and develop systems, equipment, and methods for calibrating electrical, dimensional, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical inspection, measurement, and test equipment (IM&TE).
- Analyze and solve calibration problems using advanced mathematical and engineering knowledge.
- Use statistics to analyze measurement standards and processes.
- Recommend calibration standards and IM&TE.
- Maintain calibration laboratory and/or quality systems. Experience with Blue Mountain RAM is preferred.
- Perform laboratory and/or departmental administration/housekeeping.
- Apply knowledge of measurement science, mathematics, physics, and electronics to calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment (IM&TE) in the electrical, dimensional, physical, mechanical, environmental, and/or chemical disciplines to ensure measurement accuracy and/or precision.
- Identify and utilize appropriate measurement procedures.
- Perform corrective actions and assist with out of tolerance investigations in order to address identified measurement problems.
- Adapt equipment, standards, and procedures to accomplish unique measurements..
- A minimum of 2-3 years of IM&TE calibration/metrology support within an FDA and ISO regulated environment.
- Must be able to maintain calibration standards
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.