To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Consultative Sales Account Executive – Mid Market
ADP - Automatic Data Processing • Monroe Township, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADP is hiring a Mid-Market Outside Sales Account Executive — Comprehensive/BPO Services. In this position, you’ll drive new business for ADP’s cloud based HR solutions, to corporate prospects within a protected geographic territory. Representatives also strategically collaborate with partners to cross-sell into existing accounts and effectively close sales for ADP Comprehensive Services. This business unit boasts 5 years of double digit growth and $2B in annual sales. You’ll do all this with the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to convert prospects into clients
- Develop relationships with C-level executives
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory, including C-level executives
- Provide overall direction, motivation and leadership to a sales team in a designated territory
- Represent ADP by spending time in the field, at tradeshows, demonstrations and seminars
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Proven relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
- Keen business intelligence
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
Sales, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Commission, Hunter, Business Development, Quota, Career
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.