To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consultative Sales Account Executive
ADP - Automatic Data Processing • Monroe Township, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADP is searching for the next … Consultative Sales Account Executive — Resource Solutions
THANKS FOR CLICKING! Let us tell you some more…
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of joy? #goaldigger
- Are you ready to jump out of your comfort zone to conquer challenges, think big, and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness? (Talk about win-win.)
- More importantly, do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the “L” word and it’s that serious.)
Sound like you? Then #hellowork! This is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR solutions that help companies of all sizes operate more efficiently and help professionals around the world do their jobs better. And our sales team is at the center of it all. Interested in pulling up a chair yet?
As an Consultative Sales Account Executive on the ADP Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) Services sales team, you’ll win new business and close sales for ADP’s cloud-based HR Solutions. With a little help from our top-notch sales training, you’ll be set up for success to make an impact and drive our business forward starting day one. It gets even better: When you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
Is this you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing visions come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable appetite to learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
- Fearless leader. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Drive our Business Forward
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies to win new business, close sales, and reach sales targets.(Really, it’s that simple.)
- Work with a targeted list of small businesses within a defined geographic territory to uncover the true needs of their business and recommend the right ADP solutions.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now that’s what we call networking!
Deepen Relationships Across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP’s shiny, new products and solutions. Wait… there’s more!
- Provide overall direction, motivation, and leadership to a sales team in a designated territory. #helloboss
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
- Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Organized, with time management skills
- Strong understanding of business
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and written), including with C-level executives
- Mature, self-confident, and thrives under pressure
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified “smarty-pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Hear from our sales teamsto learn more about life @ ADP!
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.